[✿] ;; —— Played around as Nitori for the first time today. I love this precious baby. I’m glad he’s getting more time this season <3
[✿] ;; —— I thought I would reblog this to say thank you! This got more notes then I’d ever imagine. My friend & I will be wearing Momotaro and Nitori to Neb-kon, along with a Rin so we can do the opening cosplays! (Police & shota criminals). I’m glad people like my Nitori. It means a lot >//<
Sexualities/Genders (And Other Terms One Should Know)
- Heterosexual: Male-identifying individual sexually attracted to a female-identifying individual, and vice-versa.
- Homosexual: Someone attracted to someone of the same gender as themselves.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Polysexual: Sexually attracted to many genders, but not all.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders.
- Demisexual: Sexually attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others; having no desire to have sex.
- Heteroromantic: Male-identifying individual romantically attracted to female-identifying individuals, and vice-versa.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Polyromantic: Attracted to many genders (but not all)
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Romantically attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others; having no desire to be in a romantic relationship.
- Polyamorous: Someone who is attracted to, and is comfortable with being in a relationship with more than one person at a time.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (**This is not an umbrella term like the post said before I edited it! Do not use this as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals, simply use 'nonbinary'. Queer is considered a slur and not everyone likes to be associated with the word)
- Agender: Someone who feels gender neutral, or someone who experiences a 'lack' of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Trigender: Someone who identifies as three separate genders.
- Genderfluid: A gender that changes, or is 'fluid'.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiboy/guy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Dmab: Designated Male at Birth.
- Dfab: Designated Female at Birth.
- Amab/Afab: Same as dmab/dmab, except with 'assigned' instead of 'designted'.
- Camab/Cafab: Same as previous, except prefixed by 'coercively', to highlight the lack of choice.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )
- **I edited this post because it used some archaic and incorrect terms/definitions, and needed more terms added to it. -Vivian Mareepe
So I was on Facebook and I saw this picture and looked at the comments (I know, why in the world would I do that) but wow.. I did not expect to see pages of positivity and people sticking up for this woman. (I have a lot more screen shots) Incase anyone is losing hope, just know that as hopeless as things may seem with all the misogyny and sexism we’re exposed to.. Things are gonna change. Slowly, but surely. Don’t give up everyone!
This is the first time I ever seen someone saying something positive on facebook